Want to get in touch? Contact me - madara.freimane@gmail.com

Saturday, 2 August 2014

LINDAU


Scusi! Un problema con internet!
Last night I returned from my road trip and there were one too many moments when we simply wanted to turn our car back to Italia. Oh, did I mention that Io amo I'italia? Life is just wonderful there! La dolce vita, sì!

But as road trip and wi-fi doesn't connect (And I lost my phone charger!!! Or do you think it is a sign #instagram) I think you and I deserve to have an extended flashback on my trip starting from today! I promise there will be lots of pictures, lots of sun and lots of #Iwanttogoback whining! 

Mamma mia! Let's began!

On a warm afternoon we arrived at a small city Lindau which is situated in Germany next to Swiss and Austrian border. (To be honest for a second we thought that we are in Austria due to our brilliant geography knowledge shhhhh!!!) As naturally talented people we randomly picked one of the nicest little cities to visit and one of the cutest hostel to stay! As naturally talented trip planner we were there right on time for sunset and nighty-night walk. It was magnificent, and if you have been there you know what I am talking about!

Photo by Madara Freimane

2 comments:

  1. Bāzele laikam nesanāk pa ceļam..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tikai caur Cīrihi un prom uz Milānu soreiz! :)

      Delete